You can access to maintenances from the menu on the top part of the web application.
You can read more about how maintenances work on scheduled maintenances docs article.
You can configure a maintenance as
- weekly or
For recurring maintenances, you can also set an interval. So a maintenance can have a schedule like every 5 days or every 2 weeks, too.
Adding a maintenance
In order to add a scheduled maintenance:
- Go to Maintenances section
- Click on Add Maintenance button
- Set a name, select affected gazers and pulses by this maintenance
- Configure schedule
Maintenances are taken into consideration immediately. So, you can add a maintenance even minutes before it starts.
Updating a maintenance
You can update the details of a maintenance from the Maintenances section of the web application.
- Click on the three dots next to the maintenance you want to update and select Edit maintenance settings
- Make the necessary changes
- Click on Save Maintenance button
Deleting a maintenance
To delete a maintenance:
- Click on the three dots next to the maintenance you want to delete
- Click on Delete
- Click on Delete again
You can safely delete an ongoing maintenance. Affected gazers and pulses will be handled as if the maintenance has ended.